What's on my Face?!



Today is a day for running errands. I went for a very natural, minimal foundation, neutral look. But that was just too long for a title so I went with ‘What’s on my face?!’

Here are the products that I used:



The Origins VitaZing is a moisturiser with a sheer tint which I used all over my face and neck to smooth out my skin tone, I then used Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer on my under-eyes and blemishes. I used both Mac’s Wedge and Brun on my brows, and for my cheeks a dab of Mac Ladyblush Cremeblend Blush with Dandelion blush by Benefit - a shimmery, peachy pink blush - on top.

I planned on keeping the eyes fairly simple but I ended up using more products than at first intended... Bare Study as a base with Shroom on top all over the lid (I LOVE this eyeshadow, it’s new to my collection and I wouldn’t be without it. A must have for pale skinned beings like me!). I used All That Glitters on the outer third of my eye, up into my crease and a little further. I used both of the colours I used on my brows through my crease for a little definition, and smudged Brun into my lash line with a liner brush. I finished up with a little bit of Mac Kohl Liner in ‘Teddy’ smudged onto my lower lash line and, of course, Benefit ‘They’re Real’ Mascara. Not forgetting the Nars ‘Super Orgasm’ Lipgloss to finish off; it’s a great mid-toned pink that you can build up. Looks great on it’s own or over lipstick!

I love reading posts like these and I had great fun taking these picture, hopefully I’ll get a little better at them over time. This is one of my favourite kinds of looks, what do you think?

Hope you're all having a lovely week, and guess what? It's hump day! :)


Emily x

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.