“The best way to predict the future is to create it”

So after a few days away with no internet access I am back. I thought I would just do a quick post to wish you all a very happy new year! SO...

“The best way to predict the future is to create it” Peter F. Drucker

I came across this quote a couple of weeks ago on the internet and it really makes sense to me; I’m a great believer in making your own luck, and I think that’s something that I should really concentrate on throughout 2013. I am currently in my first year of university, and I find myself starting to make decisions which will shape my life in the future so although I don’t really have any new year’s resolutions as such, I think this will be my quote of the year :)

It really frustrates me when people complain about the situations that they are in and do absolutely nothing to try and help themselves, and I know it’s something that we are all guilty of doing once in a while. So let’s all be proactive and make 2013 the best year yet; it’s all about positive thinking!

I thought I’d end this quick post with a picture of my New Year’s Eve that I spent in York with my boyfriend:


I had a lovely time, what did you all get up to for New Years Eve?

Here's to 2013!

Emily x

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.