How to (Boyfriend Edition): Make your Girlfriend Look Silly

My Boyfriends Does my Makeup My Boyfriends Does my Makeup My Boyfriends Does my Makeup

I’ve seen quite a few of these “My Boyfriend Does my Makeup” tags going around and I thought that it looked like a lot of fun. So my boyfriend Phil and I decided to give it a go - I gave him free reign of my makeup collection (after a firm word about the sacredness of a girl’s makeup!), hid all mirrors from my view and let him get to it. I wanted to share some of the pictures with you and thought that April Fools Day would be the perfect occasion!

To achieve this... ahem... “editorial” look, you will need:

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette Speed Dial lipstick by Mac


And a few makeup brushes - but maybe not your best ones, as this may get messy! I had no idea what was going on throughout this rather lengthy process, but my Mum managed to snap a few pictures of the work in progress.

The artist at work The artist at work

I actually quite liked the makeup that Phil did, in a weird way it was quite, dare I say it... good? I think that he had fun too. We’re planning on giving this a go again and Phil trying to do a more serious look this time.

Have any of you guys tried this with your boyfriends/girlfriends/siblings/friends? I’d love to see your posts!


Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.