The 'Starting Off' Project



Makeup: it can be pretty confusing.


I was taught a little bit about makeup when I was younger, but when I got really interested in it I had to start finding out about it for myself. I was lucky enough to discover YouTube, but even then I had to watch hours of videos to learn how to use the products properly. Highlighting, concealing, bronzing, contouring... it can all seem pretty daunting.

If you're just starting out with makeup or are a little cosmetic confused then you've come at just the right time.
The 'Starting Off' Project is a new project aimed at people who are just getting into makeup or are trying to learn more about it. I will be posting a different post about a different type of makeup item every Tuesday for nine weeks. These posts will include tips and tricks, my favourites of the product and maybe some cheeky anecdotes too!

For those of you who are interested, here is a schedule of the posts that we will be doing:
  • Week 1: Skincare
  • Week 2: Concealer
  • Week 3: Foundation
  • Week 4: Bronzer
  • Week 5: Blusher
  • Week 6: Mascara
  • Week 7: Eyeliner
  • Week 8: Eyeshadow
  • Week 9: Lipstick and Lip Gloss
  • Week 10: Makeup Tools


The idea has come from Steph at Steph’s Inside Voice and there are tons of other beauty bloggers getting involved, so you should be seeing quite a few of these posts about the place! There are a few too many girls taking part for me to keep track, let alone list them all, so be sure to search #TheSOProject on Twitter at 6pm on Tuesday to find links to the new posts.

Hopefully the posts will be helpful for any of you who are just getting into makeup or want to learn a little more, and maybe just a bit of entertainment for the rest of you!

Week One starts on Tuesday, so stay tuned!

BloglovinTwitter FacebookYouTube


Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.