MAKEUP HAUL! London IMATS 2013: Part Two

IMATS London 2013 Makeup Haul

In case I hadn’t already gone on enough about it on Twitter, I went to IMATS (International Makeup Artists Tradeshow) last weekend! An incredible time was had by all - just look at how excited my Mum is to be there ;) If you want to see Part One of this post which is all about my day at IMATS then please click here. Anyhow, I thought that some of you may like to see some of the sorts of things you can get your hands on at the show and so I’ve put together a haul for you.

Enjoy!

Video Part One


Video Part Two


Products Mentioned:
Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Pencils (gold, turquoise and pale pink) - Inglot Blush Pan (no. 52) - Joico K-Pak Color Restorative Styling Oil - Convertible Brush Roll/Apron - Large Z Palettes - Blending Sponge - Brush Protectors - Selection of False Lashes - Mascara Wands - Crown Brushes

If you have any questions about any of the products mentioned then please leave a comment or send me a message!

BloglovinTwitter FacebookYouTube


P.S. Google Friend Connect is disappearing in about a couple of days, please click here to follow me on Bloglovin'.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.