Boxing Day OOTD

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Today I had to get up at a reasonable time (ugh). My plan was to do a wee bit of shopping - which after my previous post you will be very pleased to hear was not too busy at all - before heading off to an annual rugby game.
SOOOO I thought that I would quickly share with you what I wore today with some quick pics I took on my iPhone:


Vest top - Crew Clothing
Leigh Jeans - Topshop
Belt - Topshop
Leather Jacket - Topshop
Coat - Topshop
Snood - Topshop
Studded Bag - Topshop


We don't really tend to do much as a family on boxing day, but it changes year to year.
In the end a lot of my day was actually spent on this sofa!
Do you have any boxing day traditions?
Emily x

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.