Sleek Original Palette Reviews and Swatches


I personally think that the best palette Sleek makeup has ever come out with is the Original i-Divine palette. It has the most stunning collection of eyeshadows. All the colors I always wanted to be in a single palette, the moment I had seen this palette i had fallen in love with it. From greens, browns, blues, purple, to pinky pale golds and a matte black. It is the best palette to take along with u when traveling.


The textures and pigmentation is astounding like all the other products by sleek. And u get value for money, 12 creamy n silky eyeshadows for only £6.49.



I have swatched once in the pan and only once on my arm and just look how vibrant the colors are. They are best applied with a damp flat shader brush. Any good quality shimmery eyeshadow can be used damp...this gives it a more silky texture and when applied on the eyelid it will give a solid color payoff with no or little fallout. But don't forget to blend it well to avoid harsh lines.

This amazing palette gives so many different possibilities to create looks....from simple day wear to dramatic evening looks....I like it because I can create Asian bridal and bright dramatic Arabic looks with it. here is an example..



These were the eyeshadows I used to creat this look




Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.