What's on my Face Today

Hello blog friends! I'm headed away for the weekend and I'd hate to leave you without a blog post to mull over, so I'm doing a super (super super) quick face of the day with some makeup that I wore the other day, hope you enjoy!
In artificial light


The idea of the makeup is to make it look like I'm wearing none at all! I am in fact wearing my Nars Sheer Glow foundation with some light contouring from my Benefit Hula bronzer and some black eye shadow pressed into my lash line top and bottom. I also lightly filled in my brows with eyeshadow.

Of course the lip isn't that natural, it's one of my Stila lip glazes in a deep berry colour. I LOVE this product and you can be sure to see it in my January favourite (which I'll do when I get back) and I'll do a post about the lip glazes in general soon :)

I will link all of the products as soon as I get back and answer any questions that you may have :)
I hope that you all have wonderful weekends, and let me know what you think of the makeup!

Emily x


P.S. Acryllics update - do not catch them on something, like... I don't know... the lid of your conditioner bottle when you're trying to open it. It will hurt like a b*(£%& for a very. long. time.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.